- Clarify your goals, objectives and your role in achieving them. Prepare list of all tasks you and your staff need to perform, restructure priority wise, strike out on completion.
- Organize yourself by taking actions. Better to do wrong than do nothing. Break bigger tasks into smaller ones. Set deadlines only to meet, not postpone.
- Monitor yourself and the staff daily, weekly, monthly, annually. Reward and compliment those who meet your expectations.
- Finish boring tasks first to enhance your potential and excitement for the next one.
- Do at least one innovation daily.
- Change your bad attitude instead of clinging to it. Stop thinking ‘I am made that way’. Habits long continued become the character, very difficult to change.
- Manage your energy by converting to synergy.